Digital Banking & Bill Payment
Our Digital Banking with free Bill Pay allows you to manage your personal and business finances quickly and securely—anytime, anywhere.
With Digital Banking, you can track and monitor spending, follow a budget, and avoid overdraft charges.
- Access current account balances, the last 90 days of transaction history, including check images.
- See your pending transactions, including ATM visits, VISA® Debit Card purchases, and direct deposits.
- Review account summaries for your mortgage, line of credit, share certificates, Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Update your personal information such as your street address, e-mail address, and phone number.
- Reorder checks, stop payment on a check.
- Request a loan payoff quote.
- Send and receive secure messages from our contact center.
- Change your Username or Password, manage account nicknames, display preferences and points of contact (email, phone, text).
- Transfer funds—Easily make immediate or recurring transfers anytime you want between your North Island Credit Union accounts.1
Bill Pay lets you save time and money while managing your bill paying routine in one convenient spot. Plus, with Bill Pay, you control when and how much to pay.
- Pay any bill, anytime.
- Schedule one-time and recurring payments in advance.
- Control when and how much you pay.
- Be assured that your payments will arrive on time.
- Overnight Check Expedited payment service is available. This service is $17.95 per payment and is a 1-2 business day service2. For more information, see our FAQs.
- Popmoney® Transfer money to any person in the U.S. with only their mobile phone number or email address, no matter where they bank! There is no charge to use Popmoney with standard delivery, and only $2.00 per payment for express delivery. For more information, see our FAQs.
You must be enrolled in eStatements to view your statements online. After you have signed on, hover your mouse over “Additional Services” and then select “Statements.” On that page, you’ll be asked to agree to the eSign disclosure, after which you may select the account and statement dates you’d like to view. You’ll receive an email that notifies you when your statement is available, then simply sign on and view your statements online. If you do not agree to the eSign disclosure, you will continue to receive paper statements and will not be able to view your statements online.
Stay informed with free, timely account alerts sent directly to your email or mobile device.
To set up free account alerts:
- Sign on to Digital Banking.
- Click the Additional Services tab.
- Select Alerts & Notifications.
View and print scanned images of the front and back of cleared checks.
- 90 days worth of check images are available for viewing on your account transaction history and up to 18 months worth are available thru the e-Statement archive.
- For copies of older checks, call (800) 848-5654 .