North Island branches and Contact Center will be closed Monday, October 12, in observance of Columbus Day.
Digital Banking, ATMs, and the Automated Telephone Attendant will continue to be available as usual.
Digital Banking & Bill Payment
- Access current account balances, the last 90 days of transaction history, including check images.
- See your pending transactions, including ATM visits, VISA® Debit Card purchases, and direct deposits.
- Review account summaries for your mortgage, line of credit, share certificates, Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Update your personal information such as your street address, e-mail address, and phone number.
- Reorder checks, stop payment on a check.
- Request a loan payoff quote.
- Send and receive secure messages from our contact center.
- Change your Username or Password, manage account nicknames, display preferences and points of contact (email, phone, text).
- Transfer funds—Easily make immediate or recurring transfers anytime you want between your North Island Credit Union accounts.
- Pay any bill, anytime.
- Schedule one-time and recurring payments in advance.
- Control when and how much you pay.
- Be assured that your payments will arrive on time.
- Overnight Check Expedited payment service is available. This service is $17.95 per payment and is a 1-2 business day service. For more information, see our FAQs.
- Popmoney® Transfer money to any person in the U.S. with only their mobile phone number or email address, no matter where they bank! There is no charge to use Popmoney with standard delivery, and only $2.00 per payment for express delivery. For more information, see our FAQs.
- Sign on to Digital Banking.
- Click the Additional Services tab.
- Select Alerts & Notifications.
- 90 days worth of check images are available for viewing on your account transaction history and up to 18 months worth are available thru the e-Statement archive.
- For copies of older checks, call (800) 848-5654 .