Digital Banking is currently experiencing intermittent service issues which may interfere with your ability to view current account information.
Technicians are working on this and we expect full service to be restored shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Overcoming Payment Challenges
- Last statement from all other Mortgagees, i.e., 1st Trust Deed, 2nd Trust Deed, etc., excluding North Island Credit Union.
- Year to Date Income verification: Two (2) most recent paycheck stubs or income tax returns (two years if self-employed) including all schedules and K-1s.
- Copies of last two (2) months' bank and brokerage statements.
- Current evidence of acceptable insurance coverage.
- Amount of any delinquent State or Federal Income Tax.
- Amount of any delinquent Homeowners Association Fees.
Alternative Payment Options
- Loan Modification: Modify your payment with changes to term, interest rate, or possible deferral of a portion of your principal balance.
- If your application meets the criteria of the program, and if it makes more sense for the credit union to grant a modification (based on an "economic value" formula calculation) than to foreclose, we will grant the modification.
- Refinance: Extension of credit to payoff other existing credit obligations.
- Short Sale: Allows you to sell your home to pay off the mortgage if you are unable to maintain payments, even if the home's market value is less than the total amount owed.