What We Offer
Take advantage of our competitive auto loan rates and flexible terms with rates as low as 1.24% APR1 . Purchase a new or used vehicle, or refinance your existing loan from another lender to lower your payments.
Save an additional .50% when you buy through one of our trusted auto buying partners. Learn more.
- Terms up to 72 months2
- No payments for up to 90 days2
- Search for your perfect vehicle with our auto buying partners
- Use our auto loan calculators online to help determine the type of vehicle, loan type, payment plans, and more
- Set up auto pay
A sample payment at 1.24% APR would be $28.37 per $1,000 borrowed based on a 36-month loan with 90 days to 1st payment.
Auto Insurance Requirements
If you have an auto loan with North Island Credit Union, you will be required to provide proof of insurance. Comprehensive and collision coverage with a maximum deductible of $1,000.00 must be maintained for the term of the loan. Your policy should be in effect from the date of funding and have a full description of the vehicle shown and North Island Credit Union listed as lien holder.
Lien Holder Address
North Island Credit Union
Allied Solutions Insurance Services
PO Box 58542
Tukwila, WA 98138
Fax (800) 713-0258, Control #4005
Providing Proof of Insurance
North Island has partnered with Insurance Services (Allied Solutions) to track and verify insurance coverage. If you have received a letter from Insurance Services asking for verification of insurance, you may update your insurance information online. You may also provide your proof of insurance via telephone, fax, email, or regular mail using the contact information provided in your notification letter.
Auto Buying Resources
- Auto Loan Calculators - we have many different calculators to help you figure out what solution is best for you
Which Is Better: A New Or Used Vehicle?
How Much Should Depreciation Cost Me?
Should I Lease Or Purchase A Vehicle?
Should I Finance Or Pay Cash For A Car?
How Much Will My Vehicle Payments Be?
Which Vehicle Loan Is Better?
What Term Vehicle Loan Should I Choose?
Should I Use A Home Equity Loan Instead Of An Auto Loan?
Which Is Better: A Rebate Or Special Dealer Financing?
How Long Should I Keep A Vehicle?
What Vehicle Can I Afford?
Find the Right Vehicle For You
- North Island Auto Buying Center - our auto partners will do the work for you, and provide you excellent prices and service to ensure you receive the best deal possible
- Insurance Products - protect your investment using Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP), Debt Protection, Auto Insurance, and Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) insurance
Terms & Conditions
1 APR is Annual Percentage Rate.
2A sample payment at 1.24% APR would be $28.37 per $1,000 borrowed based on a 36-month loan with 90 days to 1st payment. Rates, terms, and fees are subject to change. All loans are subject to credit approval. Your overall credit worthiness will determine the rate, term, and amount available to you. Fees and charges may apply. Interest will accrue from contract date.