Home Insurance Program
At North Island we are always looking for ways to help our members save. That is why we have partnered with TruStage™ to provide our members with discounted rates on home, renters and condo insurance policies. Like us, TruStage™ is committed to serving its members with exceptional service and is backed by Liberty Mutual, the nation's third-largest property and casualty insurer in the U.S., to offer affordable, reliable policies.
- Pay bills, update your policy, or report a claim online
- Enjoy peace of mind with 24/7 claims service--day or night, even on weekends and holidays
- Discount pricing for North Island Credit Union members
Safeguard your biggest investment. See how much you could save.
- Home insurance protects your home and property from life’s unexpected events. Home insurance covers you against losses or damage from fire, weather, theft and more. It also protects you from liability if an accident happens on your property.
Find the right coverage for your needs. Learn more and get a quote today.
Low cost coverage for your home, even if you don’t own it.
- Renters insurance protects you and your personal property. It doesn’t cost a lot to protect your possessions against loss or damage from fire, theft and more. Renters insurance protects your possessions, as well as you from liability if an accident happens, like an injured visitor or damage to a neighbor’s apartment.
Find out if renters insurance is right for you. Learn more and get a quote today.
Specialized insurance just for condo owners.
- Condo insurance protects your unit, your personal property and you from liability. Your condo is one of the most important investments you’ll ever make. You need the right policy to protect your interior and your possessions from damage or theft. Condo insurance protects your property and you if an accident happens, like an injured visitor or damage to a neighbor's unit.
Explore the benefits of condo insurance. Learn more and get a quote today.
Terms & Conditions
The TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program is made available by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. and underwritten by leading insurance companies. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state regulations allow. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.