View All Credit Cards
With our rewards and cashback program, you'll earn one point for every $1 spent plus generous benefits, including:
- As low as 0% intro APR1 for six billing cycles on all purchases and balance transfers, after that, the variable APR will be 10.9%–16.9%
- No annual fee
- 2,500 bonus rewards points for your first balance transfer of $500+
- 1,000 bonus rewards points for your first purchase
- View the online MasterCard Rewards Catalog
The power to make your next purchase or manage your existing balances from higher rate credit cards can be yours with our Platinum MasterCard. You’ll have everything you need in your back pocket – the simple pleasures of platinum.
The Platinum MasterCard comes with all the luxuries you are accustomed to, plus:
- As low as 0% intro APR1 for six billing cycles on all purchases and balance transfers, after that, the variable APR will be 9.9%–15.9%
- No annual fee
- Competitive rates
- The lowest rate credit card that we offer
MasterCard Global Assistance – provides worldwide, 24-hour assistance with lost and stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement, and emergency cash advance.
Terms & Conditions
1 APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Offers subject to change. The introductory APR will apply to purchases made during the first six billing cycles commencing on the date of account opening, and will end upon the start of the seventh billing cycle. Beginning with the seventh billing cycle, the APR will vary based on The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate. Introductory and Post Promotional APR will be based on your creditworthiness. As of November 1, 2015, the post-promotional rate would have been 9.9%-15.9% APR for the Platinum MasterCard and 10.9%-16.9% APR for the Rewards MasterCard. The balance transfer fee is 2% and the minimum transfer is $500. There is a cash advance fee of 3% or $10, whichever is greater, and a Foreign Transaction fee of 1%.