Protect your good credit, avoid the inconvenience and embarrassment of having a transaction declined, and reduce the possibility of additional merchant fees.
You may also link your checking account to a savings account, a money market account, or a line of credit to automatically transfer funds and avoid overdraft fees. Enroll in overdraft protection by calling (800) 848-5654, or by bringing this printer friendly form to any North Island Credit Union branch.
See complete list of fees and charges.
North Island also provides other resources to help you manage your checking account:
- Balance alerts are FREE with your digital banking access.
- You choose the amount and we’ll send you a message that your account balance is getting low.
- Be notified of check clearings, paycheck deposits, and other account activity with Transaction Alerts.
- You're in control –add new alerts, turn off existing alerts, or change your contact preferences at any time.
- Sign onto Digital Banking to enroll or change your alerts.
Online Account Transfer1
Easily move funds from one account to another with your digital banking account. Access your North Island accounts from ANY web browser, ANY time of day.
- Digital Banking is a FREE service available at North Island Credit Union.
- Make an immediate funds transfer from one of your other accounts to your checking account.
Digital Banking: Sign on or Enroll.
Please see our Consumer Account Agreement & Disclosure Booklet for important overdraft information. Our Courtesy Pay coverage is not a loan. All fees and overdraft (negative balance) are due upon transaction notification.