Learn About The Benefits Of Direct Deposit
Have your payroll or government checks deposited directly into your checking, savings, or money market accounts at North Island.
- No lost or stolen checks
- No waiting for government checks in the mail
- Same-day access to your money through Digital Banking, Visa® Debit Card, ATMs, and 24-Hour Telephone Banking
- Automatically grow your savings when you direct at least part of your pay into savings
Set Up Direct Deposit
Follow these two, easy steps to set up free direct deposit:
1) Gather your account information. You will need to provide the type of account (checking, savings, or money market account), your account number, and North Island Credit Union's routing number of 322281468.
2) Download the form below and follow the instructions. This would include Social Security, Supplementary Security Income (SSI), and other federal benefits.
If your employer or government agency does not accept a credit union's direct deposit form, ask if they have a form and use that to get started. Once you have submitted your request form, be sure to monitor your account to see when the direct deposit begins. It may be one or two months before your direct deposit goes into effect.
Have questions? Find a Branch | Call (800) 848-5654