Visa® Debit Card
Your North Island Debit Card is a check card as well as an ATM card and can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Easier and more convenient than cash or checks
- No finance charges or annual fees
- Make withdrawals, transfers, and balance inquiries at millions of ATMs worldwide
- Make deposits at designated North Island and CO-OP network ATMs
- Pay for purchases and services wherever ATM or debit cards are accepted, but credit cards may not be accepted
- Receive cash back Purchase Rewards when you sign in to Digital Banking
Love to online shop but tired of all the hassle when it comes time to pay? Explore Visa Checkout.
Courtesy Pay for Debit Card Transactions
When you opt-in to Courtesy Pay for ATM and one-time/everyday debit card transactions, you allow us to pay these transactions when you do not have sufficient available funds in your checking account. You may opt-in online, call (800) 848-5654, or visit any North Island branch to complete the opt-in form.
Debit Card Security
Keep your information safe with these debit card security tips.
To request a new or replacement debit card or PIN number: (800) 848-5654
To report a lost or stolen debit card: (888) 220-9591