Our branches and contact center will be closed on Monday, 5/25/15, in observance of Memorial Day.
Digital Banking, ATMs, and 24-Hour Telephone Banking will be available as usual.
Manage your daily finances with a North Island checking account loaded with amazing features! Compare the benefits and services to choose the best account for you.
If you’re looking for a convenient checking account that is free of a monthly service charge, offers multiple benefits, many ATM locations, and 24/7 access, look no further, Personal Checking is the perfect account for you.
- Monthly Maintenance fee of $2 waived with eStatements.2
- $100 minimum opening deposit.
- Earns Dividends.1
- Checks available at cost.
- Apply for a North Island Checking account
Manage your daily finances with eChecking that is free of a monthly service charge! This account is managed online and loaded with amazing features.
- No monthly maintenance fee (eStatements required).
- Only $25 minimum opening deposit.
- First box of checks free at account opening, then at cost.
- Open your eChecking account online today
Both Accounts offer:
- Free account access via Digital Banking, 24-Hour Telephone Banking.
- CO-Op ATM Access at over 30,000 ATMs nationwide.3
- Free Online Bill Pay, Account Alerts and Visa® Check Card.
- Personal checks4 with free unlimited check-writing privileges.
- Direct Deposit of payroll and government checks for easy access and safety.
- Account Alerts.
- Overdraft Protection.
- Direct Deposit of payroll and government checks.
Terms & Conditions
1 Balances over $10,000 earn a dividend rate of .05% (Annual Percentage Yield: .05%). The APY is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date.
2 $2 monthly fee also is waived with direct deposit ($400+/mo. minimum into checking that receives the direct deposit), OR if under age 18.
3 All ATMs in the CO-Op Network are fee-free to North Island members. CO-Op is a nationwide network of over 28,000 ATMs owned by credit unions, including North Island, as well as participating 7-Eleven® store ATMs.
4 Applies to initial order of North Island checks at account opening. Other designs and subsequent orders available at cost.
Programs (including but not limited to fees, rates, and features) are subject to change without notice. After account is opened, dividend rate and APY may change at North Island Credit Union's discretion. Fees may reduce earnings.
View our complete Consumer Account Agreement & Disclosure