We Are Committed to Protecting Your Account
- If you received a suspicious or fraudulent email, please immediately email it to [email protected]. Forwarding these messages helps us to isolate attackers and shut down their websites quickly.
- If you're concerned you might have inadvertently compromised your North Island account information by entering it into a fraudulent website:
- Please contact us immediately at (800) 848-5654
- We investigate each incident and take steps to prevent further unauthorized email from being sent
- Visit the Federal Trade Commission's Identity Theft website or call 1-877-IDTHEFT (438-4338) to learn how to minimize your risk of damage from a potential theft of your identity
- Change both your username and password:
- Go to northislandcu.com and sign onto Digital Banking
- Select the "My Settings" tab
- Click "Update Password"
- Complete the required fields to change your password, and then repeat the process to change your username
Note: You may be required to update your security questions and answers at this time.