Digital Banking Resources
Enhanced Flexibility, Reliability, Security, And Control Over Your Banking
- An integrated experience where you can access multiple banking solutions on the very first page
- Enhanced features that make it easy for you to check your balances, transfer funds, pay bills, track your spending, and more
- Mobile apps for iPhone®, Android™, and tablet devices that provide you with on-the-go access to your funds at anytime from anywhere
Frequently Asked Questions
My account is locked, now what do I do?
Due to the secure nature of the website, an account can only be unlocked by a team member after validating your identity. Please call our Contact Center at (800) 848-5654.
Which browsers are supported by Digital Banking?
For the best online digital banking experience, we recommend one of the following:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Safari 9
Why do I need a text, email, or phone call to verify my identity?
To protect the privacy of your information, the advanced security technology within Digital Banking will ask for you to verify your identity before allowing you to sign on from a new PC or mobile device. This verification will be either a text, a telephone call or an email that you have specified. To update how you validate your identity, go to “My Settings” > “Update Security Options.”
How can I receive my statements electronically?
Once you’ve signed on to Digital Banking, hover your mouse over “Additional Services,” then select “Online Statements.” On that page, you’ll be asked to agree to the eSign disclosure, after which you may select the account and statement dates you’d like to view. You’ll receive an email that notifies you when your statement is available, then simply sign on and view your statements online. If you do not agree to the eSign disclosure, you will continue to receive paper statements and will not be able to view your statements online.
I'm not an online user, how do I enroll?
You can register for Digital Banking by clicking on the "Enroll" link just below the sign on box. Click here to go straight to the new member enrollment page. You'll need to provide the account holder's basic personal information (including Social Security number and birth date) to create the Digital Banking account.
What are pending transactions?
You may see items in your transaction history showing as "Pending." These are items that have been submitted, but are not yet paid. They will be paid that night.You can see what transactions will clear your account each night. If you don’t have enough money in your account, you can simply make a deposit or transfer funds from another linked account. Not all transactions may show, and you should still regularly track your debits to best manage your account balances.
FinanceWorks allows you to view your finances as a whole...all in one spot. Categorize your spending, track your budget, and set your goals. By associating accounts from other financial institutions, you can get a glimpse of all your finances in one convenient spot. After identifying the external account that you wish to add, you'll be asked to provide your authentication credentials for that institution, this will verify your identity and should allow your financial data to be brought into your Digital Banking account for viewing purposes. Go to the "Manage Money" tab and select "Account Overview" to get started. Add accounts and get your complete financial picture.
View your North Island mortgage accounts by going to the "Additional Services" tab and selecting "Trusted Partners" (clicking the name on the account summary page will not allow you to view and access your accounts.)
"Where Do I Find...?"
- Account balances: My Accounts Tab
- Cancelled check copies: My Accounts Tab > Click Selected Account > Click Selected Check to view
- Email or Address update: My Settings Link > Update email options or Update contact information
- Online statements: Additional Services Tab > Online Statements
- Bill payment: Bill Pay Tab
- Pay an individual: Move Money Tab > Popmoney
- Transfer money between North Island accounts: Move Money Tab > Schedule a transfer
- Transfer money to an external account: Move Money Tab > External transfers
- Reordering checks: Additional Services Tab > Reorder checks
- Rename my accounts (or hide them): My Settings Link > Rename & Hide your accounts
- View my North Island Mortgage Loan: Additional Services Tab > Trusted partners
- View my North Island Credit Card: Additional Services Tab > Trusted partners
- Download your account balances and latest transactions from Digital Banking to Quicken® or Microsoft Money® (click here to get help using Quicken and Quickbooks with Digital Banking)
- Get a complete view of your finances and create reports and graphs to analyze your spending habits
To download account balances and transactions, sign on to Digital Banking at northislandcu.com. Under the "Accounts" tab, select the account you would like to export, then click "Export.”