North Island branches and Contact Center will be closed Monday, October 12, in observance of Columbus Day.
Digital Banking, ATMs, and the Automated Telephone Attendant will continue to be available as usual.
Courier & Armored Car
- We work with industry leading vendors offering a variety of pickups and deposit limits to meet your unique needs.
- Available for business members with Analyzed Business Checking accounts - earnings credits can be used to offset charges.
- Prices may vary depending on the location(s) of your business and deposit frequencies.
- Cut hours or even days out of your collections process by streamlining your accounts receivable function.
- Get your funds faster while improving staff productivity.
- Reduce the risk of fraud, theft, and error by automating manual processes and reducing the number of employee touch points.
- Manage multiple receivables through one centralized source.
How Lockbox Works
- Your receivables are mailed directly to a North Island Credit Union P.O. Box and picked up daily.
- North Island Credit Union processes and deposits the receipts to your accounts same-day, giving you faster access to available cash.
- You can also choose to view deposits online through Business Online Banking.