Business Credit Cards
Business Credit Cards
We offer a variety of business credit cards to meet your needs. Become a Cardmember and enjoy a wide range of benefits.
- Free 24/7 online access for managing your account. View transaction activity and history, pay your bill, set up alerts, and more.1
- Free management reports to help you track expenses, monitor your spending, spot tax deductions, prepare your tax filings and forecast expenses more easily.
- Cash flow management with the flexibility to cover the cost of supplies, equipment, travel and more.
- Added security with fraud protection, extended warranties, travel accident insurance and identity theft protection.2
Choose between these two card options:
Business Edition® VISA® Card
Business Edition® VISA® Card with Absolute RewardsSM
- 5 POINTS PER $1 SPENT on qualifying business expenses (up to $25,000 during each 12 billing cycle period).Ɨ
- 2 POINTS PER $1 SPENT on qualifying gas and dining transactions (up to $25,000 during each 12 billing cycle period).Ɨ
- 1 POINT PER $1 SPENT on other purchases.Ɨ
- No annual fee.*
- Competitive rates.
- Separate business and personal expenses.
- Online access to view transactions, pay your bill, view up to seven years of prior statements and more!1
When applying by phone, please use North Island Credit Union code 882.
First Bankcard® reserves the right to change the account terms should your credit profile change or for other reasons described in the Summary of Credit Terms. Required minimum payments may be allocated to the lower APRs first. Payments in excess of the required minimum payment will generally be applied to balances with highest APRs first. All changes in terms will be subject to requirements of applicable law. Offer applies to new accounts only.
1 Only a Program Administrator or Authorized Company Representative, as applicable, can enroll your Company’s Business Credit Card online.
2 Complete details, including restrictions, limitations and exclusions will be available when you become a Cardmember.
* For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), fees and other costs, see the Summary of Credit Terms
Ɨ See the Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms for details.
©2014 Visa® Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Business Edition® is a federally registered service mark owned by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha.