Make paperless payments and collections by creating or importing ACH batch files.
Electronically debit or credit the bank accounts of employees, customers, and vendors by submitting your batch file to The Island.
- Available for payroll transactions, consumer collections,
business-to-business payments/collections, cash concentration,
and tax payments.
- Batch files may be manually created, generated from a template, or imported from your own accounting software.
- Maintain control over employee permissions in batch creation
- View saved, pending, and completed ACH transactions.
- Add, edit, and manage receivers.
1. Request approval of this service by contacting your Business Relationship Officer or local Branch Manager. Transaction limits will be assessed for security and risk purposes.
2. Once approved, sign onto Business Digital Banking.
3. Click the ACH tab.
4. Utilize the ACH Handbook to start processing ACH batches.