Other Business Accounts
We Offer A Host Of Accounts That Meet Your Specialty Business Needs
Specialized Accounts include (but are not limited to):
- Contractor's Retention Accounts
- Third Party Pledges
- Charitable Single Purpose Accounts
- Political Campaign Accounts
IOLTA (Interest On Lawyer Trust Accounts)
Interest on Lawyer Trust Accounts allows attorneys to pool temporary or nominal client trust funds and allow interest to accrue on the aggregate balance.
- Interest earned on IOLTA accounts is distributed to the State Bar of California
- Funds are distributed to nonprofit legal aid organizations providing free legal services to Californians in need
- No fees1 assessed on IOLTA accounts
Terms & Conditions
1 Any fees for excess activity are collected against accrued interest and will not be assessed against funds in client trust account.